Radiation Consultants for Process Control
Engelhardt & Associates, Inc. takes a differentiated approach to radiation consulting. We assess the specific needs of your industry and facilitate radiation safety training programs, procedure development and maintenance to help you operate efficiently and meet government safety regulations.
Our radiation consulting services replace generic training programs unable to address scenarios and concerns unique to your industry. Our radiation consultants have years of field service experience and expertise in radiation safety for a range of industries, including:
Contact Engelhardt & Associates, Inc. in Wisconsin for more information on radiation consulting.
Radiation Safety Consulting Services
Engelhardt & Associates, Inc. provides comprehensive radiation consulting to match you with the most effective services for your business. From training to maintenance to disposal, our radiation consultants provide guidance through all processes.
Our radiation safety consulting services include:
- Written Radiation Safety Programs
- Selection of Radiation Measuring Equipment
- Selection of Appropriate Dosimetry
- Compliance audits: Industry-specific audits of radiation safety programs
- Industrial consulting: X-ray/Radioactive materials gauging applications & analytics
- Liaison services: Management of regulatory agencies such as NRC and Agreement States
- Licensing: Radioactive material license applications & renewals
- Melt plans: Coordination with remediation contractors to create plans to handle melts in metal industries
- Part 37 security programs: Development of protection plan for access, use, storage and transport of radioactive materials
- Radiological surveying: Radiation hazard assessments
- Routine maintenance: Leak test collections, shutter checks and inventory
- Disposal of radioactive materials: Assistance with disposal of radioactive materials