Radiation Safety Training for Industrial Workers
Engelhardt & Associates, Inc. provides radiation safety training programs for newly appointed RSOs, ancillary personnel and other industrial workers who need to understand the principles of radiation safety. Our programs satisfy government guidelines for compliance, including NUREG 1556: Volumes 1, 3 and 4.
All radiation safety classes provide hands-on meter practice and use differentiated instruction to address industry-specific needs. We offer course approvals where required. Our radiation safety programs include:
- Non-routine gauge maintenance: This training gives participants hands-on practice for installation, relocation, movement to storage and removal from storage. Engelhardt & Associates, Inc. is the only radiation safety company with the expertise to provide this training.
- NORM/TENORM training: This safety training aids mining industry workers in identifying, quantifying and disposing of naturally occurring radioactive materials and technologically enhanced naturally occurring materials in above and below ground mines.
- Fracking and well-logging safety: This course covers NORM/TENORM safety training specific to hydraulic fracturing and well-logging.
- Industrial radiography safety: This refresher training includes an overview of radiation safety practices and operation of radiation survey meters.
- Scrap industry safety: This training covers selection of equipment, radiation detection and protection. We work closely with RadComm Systems to provide this comprehensive training for the scrap industry.
Our radiation consultants help you evaluate post-training compliance with safety training program audits.
Contact Engelhardt & Associates, Inc. for more information on our radiation safety training programs.